The next destination on our sojourn was in sight and we crossed the road to enter it. We moved towards the entrance of the world famous museum. And here we reached the outer entrance of the museum. We went inside and posed for a photograph in front of a beautiful fountain. We went further inside passing another arch and here, the main entrance was well within our reach, the main entrance of the world famous museum "Louvre". It is a Pyramid shaped structure that is the main entrance for this world famous museum. Louvre is divided into three sections. I do not remember the name that they had given to those. I refer them as galleries.
At this point I take a pause…Though there is no logical break but I would like to take a break here to share an experience that I had here.…an experience that I 'll never forget in my life.
Those who know me well will enjoy it …for those who do not know me well…it might serve as a good chance…
What was it? As usual keep waiting …Keep guessing ...Any guess is welcome...
No comments:
Post a Comment