We entered the Notre-Dame Cathedral and it was very dark inside. This was the second church that I was visiting here in Europe (in fact in my life). The previous one was also dark. When I say dark, it means that it was with limited visibility. We took lots of photos inside but because it was dark the quality of the photos were not very good. What more could I tell? I am not in a position to explain various things as I myself do not know much about the architecture and the history of Notre-Dame Cathedral. You can always refer to the link that I gave before :-).
We came out of the Cathedral. Now we had the choice of going up the Cathedral and see Paris from a decent height but then we decided against it for the following reasons:
1) We wanted to save time
2) The ticket was too expensive (around 10 euros)
3) Anyway we were going to climb the Eiffel Tower :-)
Now our next destination was "Palais de Justice". To know more about Palais de Justice, use your surfing skills...:-). Palais de Justice was closed for some reasons and thus we were not able to go inside. So we took this oppurtunity to take some snaps outside the place. After taking sufficient pictures..we turned towards our DestinationNEXT...and what was it....?
Press your guessing button...and wait for my next post...
No comments:
Post a Comment