I went to Paris on December 1, 2006. I thought that I would share my experience in Paris with my near and dear ones. So I started this series called "Ashwin in Paris" through mails about 2 years ago. Though I started this with much enthusiasm, I could not keep alive my interest to write for a long time. I stopped the series very soon and thus I could not share the experience of whole trip. This post in anyway, is not going to complete that series but it is just an attempt to keep this blog alive. I am posting the contents of those mails here and I hope that by the time I share with you, all the mails regarding my trip to Paris, I will be ready with something new.
For those who have already read my series "Ashwin in Paris", it will be like a refresher, for others it will be an interesting read (at least I hope so).
Keep watching this space for more...
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment